3.26.2008

2 Months Old

The toothless smile.
How can you not love that sweet little face?

He looks like a little boy in this picture. All grown up with his jeans!

Benjamin had his 2 month appointment on Monday. Since we don't have a scale that measures such small amounts I was curious to see how much he weighed, since he didn't seem that much bigger to me. Well, I guess looking at him every day I didn't see the change. (However yesterday we visited a friend in the hospital who just had a baby 7 weeks early, and he was 5lbs, so Ben felt like a giant after that!) He is now 11lb 9oz (exactly average) and 24" long (90th percentile) so the little man is growing! He is becoming more fun by the day. He is smiling and beginning to talk to us, he is also not content to just lay down, he must be up and looking around! Fun, fun, fun!!

2 comments:

jen said...

He's so stinkin' cute. Love all that dark hair. I always used to stand on the scale, then I'd stand on the scale with the baby, so that I could figure out how much they weighed! That was my hightech way around that problem!

The Sooz said...

He looks really old in the bottom picture.