7.14.2007

An Arrow

Sons are a heritage from the LORD,
children a reward from him.
Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
are sons born in one's youth.
Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.
Psalm 127: 3-5a
.
.
.
Our first arrow arriving 2.3.2008.

17 comments:

jen said...

Wow! What exciting news to start my morning off! Congratulations! We'll be praying for a healthy arrow. Woohoo!

tanya said...

I think I'm going to cry! I'm so, so, SO HAPPY for both of you!!!!! :) Many, many, many congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting! Congrats to you both! :)
~jenna

Amy Gompert said...

yea! let us know how you are doing and i am happy for you both.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! WOOHOO!!!

Mat said...

Congratulations Leah and Andrew!!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! Congrats on your upcoming arrow... Leah, you and Drew, will be fabulous parents! Welcome to the upcoming world of fun and excitement and other stuff, I won't mention here. ;-)

Carrie said...

Ditto what everyone else said. Congratulations!!!

Anne said...

congratulations!! we are so excited for you :-)

Jan said...

SWEET...your blog photo will add one more!!!
CONGRATULATIONS

The Heart said...

How wonderful. We are so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

:) Congrats again! You'll love having a little one! :)

Rachel said...

we're so excited for you! can't wait to do the mommy thing w/ya!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Children are such a blessing!
Kerin B

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

A great time of year for a baby - 2/3 was my due date with Lanae. :-)

Terri

Joshua and Carrie Briggs said...

Congratulations! That's so neat!

Undeserving said...

Leah,
I know I'm a little late in reading this, but congratulations! Matt will be so thrilled when I tell him the news...