Tales of the events, both real and imagined, thoughts, ponderings, some deep and some shallow, observations and the like as experienced by a girl, who was born in the north, grew up in the west, moved to the east and currently lives in the south.
2.08.2007
Yellow
I love this house, and yes it was me who picked the color. Tell me honestly, it is ugly or do you like it?? Keep in mind, there will be big black shutters on all the front square windows.
I love the house...I just think it belongs at the beach, or in a Barbie play set or something. ;) Fyi, I can now be found at http://blueprintsforanewlife.blogspot.com/
I like it, but I am having a hard time picturing black shutters. I can never picture anything until I see it. Cool house! And what's with the van? -rlr
8 comments:
honestly...its fabulous...honestly.
Looks good to me...
i love it. especially with the roof!
I love the house...I just think it belongs at the beach, or in a Barbie play set or something. ;) Fyi, I can now be found at http://blueprintsforanewlife.blogspot.com/
Yellow is a great color, and the black shutters will be a nice accent. Good choice!!
Looks great! I can't wait to visit. But I didn't know you guys upgraded to a 15 passenger van. ;-)
I like it, but I am having a hard time picturing black shutters. I can never picture anything until I see it. Cool house! And what's with the van? -rlr
Post a Comment