
We have loved having a puppy, although I do feel more like a parent that I thought I would. You have to feed her, take her out 10 times a day, not leave her for more than a few hours at a time, and she constantly wants attention. I get much less down now, I end up sitting on the floor playing with her for hours. She loves to be near you, and will just crawl up on your lap and settle down for a nap if you let her. This is a picture of the way she sits. I dont' think it is good for the posture, but it is really funny. It is like she is riding side saddle or something. We got her when she was 6.5 lbs, she is now over 14! She is going to be a monster! (Her dad was 110lbs and her mom 80.)
6 comments:
she is sooo cute!!
btw...my mom uses some sort of vinegar spray to get stains out of the carpet for the little "oops" and it works really well.
I wish I had a Pricess... :)
Ivy is so cute....
AW! I am going to kidnap her when I visit.
Such a darling little Labby! I've got 2 black Labs, and they are the best breed in the world. :) Mine are 8 and 9 years old, but still act like puppies. I wouldn't want it any other way.
oops..forgot to sign my name. :)
~jenna
Post a Comment