8.16.2006

Asheville Regional Airport

Well, in an attempt to be on top of things Drew & I were checked in for our flight to Springfield, MO 1 hour 45 minutes early... only to have no line at the check-in counter, sail through security and walk the 10.5 feet to our gate... and then they delayed our flight: so here we sit. Thank goodness for wireless internet!

As I mentioned before, we are flying to southern MO this weekend to see my brother graduate from Army Basic Training at Fort Leonard Wood, MO. It will be a great family weekend, all of my siblings my grandpa & great aunt will be there... sadly Micah's girlfriend wasn't able to make it due to a death in the family... please pray for the Massey family!

Based on Micah's letters we will be eating 5-6 times a day... cuisine includes an ice cream cake from Cold Stone, Thai food, sushi, buffalo wings, dutch oven dinner, pancakes & more... I guess when you eat the same yucky food for 4 months you dream of food all day long. :)

Have a great weekend, I know I will... despite the nasty hot & humid weather in southern, MO. Pictures coming next week!

L

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, the weather's not THAT bad around here! (Says the St. Louis person, who has to concede that we get different weather patterns up here...)

Anonymous said...

I hope your trip goes well. I know you'll have fun.

Janice Phillips said...

Have fun and semper fi (even if he's not a Marine).

Sarah said...

pictures!!!! please!!!!