10.15.2005

The Things I Won't Miss...

About Studying For The Contractor's Exam:

1. Flashcards
2. Dinner at Barnes and Noble
3. Powerpoint Presentations
4. An Overstuffed Bookbag
5. Sore Eyes
6. Strange Dreams from too much Coffee
7. No Sleep
8. Cluttered Truck
9. No Time With My Wife
10. No Weekends

Besides, who needs to know that the MINIMUM bearing depth of a Bar Joist is 2 1/2 inches?

And Now on to Grad School....;)

A

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh crap. you guys are getting spammed now! You can add word verification to take care of that, if you want.

At any rate - congrats for making it through the test!! When will grad school start? I'm anxious to hear all about you guys' adventures. :)

Also...I think my husband would know that info about minimum depth, or something equivalent. Engineers, you know...

NatronLaw said...

Reminds me of studying for the bar exam, such fun.

Sarah M. said...

Congrats A!