
I am having a nostalgic moment for some reason, and am looking through old pictures from our DC days. For those of you who have not seen the WWII Memorial in Washington DC, you really should, it is amazing. However, this will give you a little piece of it. I took this last Christmas when my brother was in town, and I just had it blown up to hang on our wall. It is not as good as the real thing, but it will do until I can get back there. L
3 comments:
That's a fabulous picture! Do you take pics as a hobby or professionally?
That picture is GORGEOUS.
I need to get back to DC, especially now that some archives would be useful to me. And the women's Vietnam Memorial does a thing every Veteran's Day and Memorial Day, from what I've heard. I'd love to catch that.
I would like to learn more about phtography, but I guess you could call it a hobby. It just happened to turn out really well.
Post a Comment