On Day 953...
Last week my mother-in-law and I went to Sams Club, and it brought back so many memories of my childhood. At my house, we NEVER bought one of anything, everything came in 50 lb bags or packages of 12, 18 or if we were lucky 24. Having four brothers, (and constant guests) that is the only way to feed everyone and not cause my poor dad to take on a second job.
So, here I am just me and my husband and I have no idea how to cook for two. I love shopping at Sams & Costco, co-ops and buying in bulk. I can't buy just two tomatoes or one can or garbonzo beans, it goes against everything that I have been taught! And I don't think that there is a cure, other than to have constant parties or a big family... until then, I guess we will just continue eating leftovers and having family over because I made too much again... *sigh*
L
1 comment:
ME TOO!!! We never really shopped at Sam's because we didn't liv near one, but gosh, I only ever cooked for large families!
Nick and I are terrible about eating leftovers, too. We need to get better about eating at home, because frankly, we eat out wayyyy too much.
Post a Comment