On Day 971...
Over the past week Eric & I have been interviewing for the receptionist position that we desperately need in our office. I understand it can be intimidating to come to and interview... and I thought other people did as well... but apparently not. Here are some highlights:
Melissa - showed up in a man's white button-down & black blazer. If she knew what a shower, make-up or a hair brush were it wasn't apparent. When I asked her if she had ever dealt with conflict in a job before she told me that she someone had reduced her to tears on the phone... but she was hormonal because she was pregnant and her boyfriend wasn't being helpful.
Kelly - You know it is bad sign when she has to tell you she is not a ditz. (She had me fooled).
Regina- Called at 3 (her interview was at 3) to say that she was stuck in traffic 10 minutes away. Finally arrived at 3:32 only to tell Eric (he left the door open so I listened in) that she has been fired from the only job she has had since moving to Asheville... not to mention it was from our real estate attorney's office! Go Figure!
Well, after many interviews I think we may have found one... and wouldn't you know it... her name is Leah.
L
No comments:
Post a Comment