4.09.2012

Easter Tulips

I love taking pictures of my children with my SLR camera. Now that I have two kids, and still only have two hands I haven't been able to do it as much as I would like (heaven help us when we have the next one!). But for the first time in a few years we have Biltmore Estate passes again, and I had forgotten how much I LOVE the tulips this time of year!

We were able to sneak away for a few minutes and capture a few things... although my current motto in life has become "document the event" rather than trying hopelessly for a good picture! So without further ado... here you go!
























2 comments:

Rebecca Z said...

Oh my gosh, LEAH!!! These are AMAZING! Tell me, why do you go have someone professional take pics of your kids? :)

Lara said...

This are some of the sweetest pictures I have ever seen! SO precious!

(and I totally know that those flowers are Tulips :) Yay me!)