9.22.2011

We LOVE Crocs!

We are a crocs loving family. I got them first, then Andrew got a pair, and I don't think he has taken them off since. He has been through 3-4 pairs and wears nothing else (in the summer). At the beginning of summer we decided to get Ben a pair, and he has loved them! (And we love that he can put them on himself. I had been thinking of getting Naomi a "winter" pair since she has little thick feet, and I can't buy the target/walmart stuff that I always did for Ben. So when I saw THIS at the fair last week...



... and found out they gave Vendors a discount... I just had to go and look!



And here is what I found. :) I love them... and better yet... so does Naomi!



And the guys at the booth even game me these! Ben has been LOVING his little Croc Dude!
So there you go... Crocs are just awesome. :)


No comments: