
And here are a few pictures from when I did get a away for a little bit!



And let me just say that I am one AMAZING husband. All 106 hours I was in that booth my children were with Andrew. He took them camping for two days (yes, alone), took them to the mall, to the Biltmore, to the botanical gardens, to Grandma's house, Sam's Club and More! And I even came home to clean toilets at the end of the week! That man deserves an award!!!!



And let me just say that I am one AMAZING husband. All 106 hours I was in that booth my children were with Andrew. He took them camping for two days (yes, alone), took them to the mall, to the Biltmore, to the botanical gardens, to Grandma's house, Sam's Club and More! And I even came home to clean toilets at the end of the week! That man deserves an award!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment