Can you use "one last more" in a sentence?
Ben can.
B: Mommy, can we just read one last more book?
I know I should correct him, but I just don't have the heart!
---
As I was putting lotion on Naomi tonight getting her ready for bed I look over and Ben is standing up, bent over, rubbing his ankles.
B: Mommy, my ankles needed shampoo! They feel soooo much better now!
L: Ben, that is lotion not shampoo, but I am so glad your ankles are better.
30 seconds later...
B: Mommy, my hand ankles needed lotion too!
L: Ben, those are your wrists.
:)
---
While putting Ben to bed most nights...
L: I love you Benjamin Asher Zetterholm
B: I love you Benjamin Asher Mommy!
Ah, melt.
1 comment:
Giggle, giggle. Thanks for sharing all these cute Ben-isms. Could I get some of that shampoo for my hand ankles too?
Post a Comment