And here we go!
This family (and also two other families) are doing a 100 Days of Real Food Challenge!
In an attempt to be healthier... and just for kicks... we are going to spend the next 100 days without sugar, or anything from a box, bottle or can that has more than 5 ingredients. (There are a few more rules too.)
And thanks to Naomi's newly discovered food allergies, Naomi and I (and pretty much everyone else in the family, since I do the cooking) will be doing without all wheat (spelt and kamut are wheat cousins, so none of that either), rice (yes, you are thinking to yourself... what is left?) and dairy (both cow and goat milk/yogurt/cheese etc).
It is going to be an adventure, but one that I am looking forward to! After discovering Naomi's food allergies she has been sleeping through the night pretty regularly, which is VERY new and I am EXTREMELY grateful for!
So wish us luck! And we will let you know how it goes!
3 comments:
Goats' milk is out too? No good.
Ev outgrew her one allergy, corn, at around a year. Here's hoping that Naomi does the same.
Holy moley! You all will be so healthy...and you'll have to tell me what you cook! I'd like to do more of that in our house.
Post a Comment