
I can't believe this little girl is a month old already! She is so much bigger than Ben was, and sleeps and eats SOO much better than he did... for which I am very thankful. She is a very sweet and laid-back baby, and other than having gas and an extremely sensitive gag reflex she is as close to perfect as they come. :) She talks to me, and we have had a few smiles from her as well. Gotta love those toothless grins. :)She was 8lb 14oz at birth, and by 2 weeks she was 9lb 13oz and I wouldn't be surprised if she has packed on another pound or more in the last 2 weeks. :) She has left all her newborn clothes in the dust and we are currently working on a good solid forearm roll... as you can see we are well on our way. :) (Ben was never chunky, and this is the only time in life where it is okay to have a roll where no person should have one. :)
1 comment:
She's so cute....And fat babies are so cute! Though a challenge to keep clean in places. :)
Post a Comment