3.22.2010

A Night On the Town

After a long day of cleaning and taking pictures of the house we decided to spend what was left of our Saturday night downtown... and of course... since pregnant women need lots of calcium... it involved a stop at Kilwin's for ice cream. :)

I know that some of my Ashevillian friends don't enjoy downtown... but I have to say I LOVE it. I love looking at the old buildings, people watching (yes, even the crazy ones), listening to all the music and smelling all the amazing food as you walk by the restaurants.

Here we are on Wall Street.
Ben insisted on hugging EVERY little traffic pole and lamp post.
Don't ask me why.


Ben and his beloved lamp post.
I just keep telling myself... he is building up his immune system!


I am sure we broke some city ordinance, but we rode all the animals at the Vance Memorial. :)


Once we rode the big piggy... of course we had to ride the little one.


And the turkey...


We checked out the newly opened City County Plaza.
It is beautiful and great for wearing out a crazy 2-year-old.


Ben, having a blast. Ramps are one of his latest obsessions. :)


Walking around the stone water feature... that wasn't on. :)



And finally a little video for you.
This is what happens at 9 when you give a 2-year-old ice cream at 7:30. :)

1 comment:

Undeserving said...

So cute! But where is the picture of the pregnant mommy? ;-)