Life for me in the third (as well as the first) trimester is just plain survival. I wish I had the energy to blog and cook nice dinners and mop... but I just don't. :) So here are a few pictures from the last few weeks... just surviving with me... and thankfully, often being happy about it!

I friend gave us this great bear costume, and Ben decided last week that he needed to wear it. He spent about 2 hours (I think he got hot after that) being a bear. Such fun!

The bear hat. :)

The Usborne Wind-Up Train book... this is what I pull out when I need a few minutes (or even an hour) or time to think. I never would have guessed that matchbox cars are as good as a wind-up train... but they work too... as you can tell. :)

And here is Ben "reading." I am so thankful this child loves books. He sat for over an hour while I cleaned my office just "reading" all I had to do was supply him with new books.
1 comment:
I don't blame you... especially when you have a toddler and a house to sell on top of being pregnant! I am currently sitting on my bum in a messy house, thinking about taking a nap in the few minutes... ;-)
Post a Comment