12.08.2008

I Survived

We have our first tooth. And MAN what an ordeal!!!!



It didn't help that Ben had a horrible reaction to tylenol and was up crying all night Friday and the screamed from 10-4 on Saturday while Andrew was at school and I was supposed to be at my choir dress rehearsal. I actually think that if it weren't for the tylenol it wouldn't have been that bad.

What a day, but we made it. I even drove the stick shift car and didn't kill it once. :-P AND I was stopped on a hill more than once. :)

3 comments:

Ryan said...

congradulations! not to mention that you missed your birthday date with me! where is his tooth? anytime i hear someone has just one tooth, i am reminded of "The Emperors New Groove" when the little kid wiggles his tooth... if you haven't seen it... well, tough; because it's funny.

Rachelle said...

You might try one of the Hyland's teething products and see if that makes life easier. Ben responded really well to the teething tablets; Kyri, not as much. But they are homeopathic. Poor Ben!

Ramesh said...

Aah! The joys of parenthood. I am glad it is my distant past! :)

Daaad in Bombay, India

PS. We watched Ben videos today with Jooji & husband, Girish