Tales of the events, both real and imagined, thoughts, ponderings, some deep and some shallow, observations and the like as experienced by a girl, who was born in the north, grew up in the west, moved to the east and currently lives in the south.
12.22.2008
11 Months Old
I can't believe that Benjamin is going to be 11 months old tomorrow! Where did the time go. He is walking everywhere, babbling all the time, he laughs with us, waves bye-bye, copies our noises and is just SO MUCH FUN! I can't get enough.
Wow! Almost a year old. How time flies. He's growing up so fast, look at that hair and he looks so tall. Such a handsome boy. He looks like he's older than Lauren. LOL :)
3 comments:
second from the top is my favorite :)
what a little hunk he has become. I love your christmas card and was so delighted to get it. I can't believe he is 11 months, time goes by so fast.
Wow! Almost a year old. How time flies. He's growing up so fast, look at that hair and he looks so tall. Such a handsome boy. He looks like he's older than Lauren. LOL :)
Post a Comment