I love a good glass of red wine every now and then... but being pregnant sort of puts a cramp on that... so I have splurged a few times on "fun" things to drink. And yesterday I had 2 whole glasses of Martinelli's sparkling cider in a red wine glass :) ... yumm... I also managed to get all of my Christmas cards addresses and in the mail and get all the laundry done, menu planned, grocerys bought and kitchen clean... maybe this stuff makes me super productive!! So if you are just having a blah day... try some Martinelli's... you never know what might happen. :)Tales of the events, both real and imagined, thoughts, ponderings, some deep and some shallow, observations and the like as experienced by a girl, who was born in the north, grew up in the west, moved to the east and currently lives in the south.
12.06.2007
A Date with Mr. Martinelli
I love a good glass of red wine every now and then... but being pregnant sort of puts a cramp on that... so I have splurged a few times on "fun" things to drink. And yesterday I had 2 whole glasses of Martinelli's sparkling cider in a red wine glass :) ... yumm... I also managed to get all of my Christmas cards addresses and in the mail and get all the laundry done, menu planned, grocerys bought and kitchen clean... maybe this stuff makes me super productive!! So if you are just having a blah day... try some Martinelli's... you never know what might happen. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aaron bought sparkling grape juice for my birthday (since wine was out) and we had it in nice wine glasses too. Not the same, but an ok alternative :-)
Post a Comment