3.14.2007

Spring Time


Well, spring is right around the corner. It is 75 here today, and absolutely beautiful. So, here is a picture of another thing we have been doing lately. Landscaping... adding plants and mulch. We had been visiting the local plant nursery twice a week, but I think we are done for a little while. Our most recent addition... hanging baskets!! We have added lots of little violas and other plants in hopes of making it more lived in... I will update again once the leaves start blooming and the grass is green.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

micah said...

your house is so rad. you rock!

micah said...

sister sister sister....airborne is jumping out of airplanes like in band of brothers. GA is postal code for Georgia. and my job really starts tomorrow so ill let you know how that goes

Anonymous said...

Leah- your home is beautiful! I am very jealous of your porch. Todd and I would love to come visit sometime maybe this summer or Fall. Of course we will have the kids. Let me kow if you will be around.