11.03.2006

Vote Early & Vote Often

On Day 1206...

Well, I at least followed the first part of the statement. Today I voted. Odd, because it is Friday, not Tuesday, but apparently in Buncombe County, NC the week before election day you can vote early at the courthouse. It was nice because since we just moved I didn't know where my precinct was, so it solved that problem and I could do it before there were thousands of people in line.

Can you vote early where you are? My mother-in-law is not going to vote early because she says that half the fun of election day is standing in line with friends and talking. I guess I have never lived anywhere long enough to make friends with the people in my precinct. :-P

OK, that is all for now... just remember to VOTE!!!!

L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We can't, unless we fill out an absontee ballot. It's against the state constitution here to vote early. How odd is that?