9.05.2006

One of Those Days

Do you ever have one of those days where you are so sick of being nice to people, and then being taken advantage of that all you want to do is scream, and punch someone and then crawl in a hole and sleep for a month?

Today is that day.

L

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I can't tell you how glad I am to know that I'm not the only one that feels this way sometimes. I know without a doubt that I have a day like this at least a few times a month. If it makes you feel any better I am praying for you guys. That you'll be able to spend tonight in your new house and that you can settle in a.s.a.p.

I hope that your day gets better!
Hang in there for "this too shall pass"

Janice Phillips said...

Days like that I make sure to take the stairs at work so I don't meet someone in the elevator and risk ripping their head off for speaking another language in front of me when they had been speaking English until I got in.

eliza said...

yes. i do.

i have a school blog now.

thelifeofeliza.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

oh sweet leah, i think we all have those days. hope today was better.