
Growing up, Micah was always a little strange, but we always thought he would grow out of it. :) Well, the little boy who used to gag at the site of blood, wash his plate between servings, and play cowboys & indians from day until night is now an "Army of One" (don't ask me what that means, I thought an army was a group of men). Last week my little brother joined the National Guard and after basic training as a combat engineer will join ROTC, then after finishing his pre-med degree will go active duty, probably as a medic. ...maybe locking him outside in a snow storm in bare feet and making him run around the house growing up had more of an impact than I thought! L
3 comments:
congraaaaaaatulations to micah...
a little weird huh?
congraaaaaaatulations to micah...
a little weird huh?
I"m so excited for him! i can't believe how grown-up all your siblings are now. :)
Post a Comment