On Day 1052...
Well, life has been incredibly hectic the last few weeks. I just returned from a trip to the Northwest (more on this, once I upload all of my pictures). This week A & I are doing a dry run on parenting, before leaving for Utah in a few days. My mother & father-in-law are 8 hours away celebrating her 50th birthday, meanwhile we are back in Asheville attempting to maintain order, and perhaps even accomplish a few things with A's two little brothers in tow.
Here are a few lessons learned so far:
1. We will teach our children to clean up after themselves.
2. Take sunblock to the 7 hour soccer tournament.
3. Attitude matters.
4. There is a reason God gives you babies, and not 9 & 11 year olds.
5. Nothing ever goes as planned.
6. Don't let children watch scary things, otherwise they will crawl in bed with you later.
So, back to my completely chaotic week!
L
2 comments:
Good lessons. I will try to remember them; more importantly, I will hope that my husband catches on to no. 6 very soon.
LOL!! Those are sooo true! Especially #4 and #5! And it's all about #3 when #5 comes true!
Post a Comment