6.07.2005

The Next Hurdle

On Day 893...

Now that Andrew has sailed over the "GMAT" hurdle and also the "Grad School Application" hurdle, we are preparing for the third. Today and tomorrow he is taking a seminar preparing him to take the NC General Contractor's License Exam. I think that thrilled is the word that best captures his feelings (please not the sarcasm). Nobody really wants to memorize all the OSHA standards and how big a notch you can cut in a 2/10 before you can't use it anymore, but it will get him one step closer to where he needs to be. (And one step closer to being able to build our own house!) So just two days of classes, hours and hours of studying and an exam followed by 2+ years of Grad School and we are home free!

L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for passing hurdles!

In response to your question, we're apparently going to Breckenridge/Keystone. I've tried to get in touch with Angela to see if they are in town while I'm in the state, but I haven't heard from her. I gather they are busy. I hope your brothers enjoy Summit!