On Day 902...
This morning, as I was making myself breakfast, I experienced another one of my (all too frequent) moments of lesser brilliance. Somehow, I not only made the still-uncooked eggwhite slide off the pan, I managed to get it all the way down the front of the stove and all over the kitchen floor. Have you ever tried cleaning that stuff up? Believe me... not so fun.
-------------------------------------------------
In other news... well there really isn't any. I have been working on importing information into a computer system for our company that would do all the scheduling (for building houses) and also put all the house selections in a nifty little system for the home buyer... but someone has to enter all those selections and create the building schedule. Who's idea was it to offer 200 different vinyl colors, and 25 different kinds of cabinets??? Not to mention countertop colors and siding options. I had forgotten what it is like to work a full-time job. I don't like it much... :)
But... less than two weeks until I leave for a week in West Palm Beach, FL! Oh yeah!
L
No comments:
Post a Comment