5.12.2005

Whirlwind Vacations

On Day 867...

I don't know if it is that we are young, or that we have no vacation time, or maybe that we are always trying to save every penny, or perhaps we are just gluttons for punishment... but, we always seem to take "vacations" that leave us more tense and sleep-deprived then if we had not gone at all. In two hours (5 minutes after Drew finishes us taking the GMAT) Drew and I will head up to VA to see the last of the people we care about graduation from PHC. :) So here we are again, heading into another one of our do-it-all-in-two-days-vacations. And yet, at the end of the day it is all worth it to see a few more people and spend a little more time with friends. So I suppose the tradition will continue unchanged...

L

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will do our best to make your Saturday night relaxing and vacation-like. You don't even have to go to the store I have everything we need. :) Can't wait to see you guys! Btw, our vacations are like that too. We took a week off work to move and ended up even more tired than we were when we started the week... well, ok not that bad, we slept in till 9am every day. :)

Anonymous said...

I would die to do a bunch of whirlwind weekends. I know I would be tired, but we don't ever do things like that. :)