This little girl is growing way too fast! And she amazes me every day with how uniquely Naomi she is! :). She is so different from her brother! I don't think I expect them to be the same, but she is always surprising me with how COMPLETELY opposite she is from him. I have no idea if it is gender or just temperament but whatever it is, it is so fun to watch it unfold!
She loves roll-playing and make believe (non- bad guy/good guy boy stuff). We often reenact the fairy tales we have been reading... Little red riding hood or the three little pigs. Not sure what it means, but 98% of the time she wants to be the big bad wolf! :)
She loves babies and sparkly things but she is just at home with a couple Lego mini figures. Love this crazy girly!!

No comments:
Post a Comment