Tales of the events, both real and imagined, thoughts, ponderings, some deep and some shallow, observations and the like as experienced by a girl, who was born in the north, grew up in the west, moved to the east and currently lives in the south.
6.01.2013
Cousins!
While Micah & Lara were home for a few days between the wedding and heading for Texas, we managed to squeeze in some cousin pics for the grandma! Horray for cousins!!
And for the record: Ben 5, Naomi 3, Juliet 20 months & Isaac 4 weeks. :)
Hi Leah, I just found your blog, what a beautiful family! PS - Aaron and I are going to be in town Nov. 30th and Dec. 1st, we're missionaries now and are going to be sharing what we are doing in AK if you're interested email me ebrouton@gmail.com! Love to you all!
2 comments:
Hi Leah, I just found your blog, what a beautiful family! PS - Aaron and I are going to be in town Nov. 30th and Dec. 1st, we're missionaries now and are going to be sharing what we are doing in AK if you're interested email me ebrouton@gmail.com! Love to you all!
Leah, I just found your blog! What a beautiful family! I'll have to do some back reading! Blessings to you ALL! 4 kids! Beautiful kids!
Post a Comment