Andrew's attempt to make 30 not feel so bad. I love yellow, it is such a happy color. :)
Coloring cards for his mama. :)
Well, I am now 30. The birthday that most people dread. Well, despite my best efforts, I cried a few times leading up it. I think I just felt like I wasn't where I wanted to be in life (not sure exactly where I was supposed to be, but just that I wasn't there :) and feeling so sick and pregnant didn't help at all.
However, I survived, and life hasn't fallen apart yet... :)


2 comments:
Happy Birthday! :) Just to let you know, 5yrs into my 30's now, and it's way better than my 20's! Of course, this can vary from person to person, however, I like this phase of life very much. The maturity, wisdom, comfortableness in my own skin, etc. Even if all of that is/was good in your younger years, it just gets better as you age. So take heart! It's still up hill from here... uh, normally that's a bad thing... you're not over the "age hill" yet! ;) Now, the aches and pains? Well, that part stinks.
Um.. ok, I saw this post from my reader, but I didn't pay attention to the date! Yes.. I'm a little slow. Must be my old age. Haha.
Post a Comment