2.29.2012

Soaking Up The Sunshine!!

It has been in the 60's here almost every day for the last week or two, and we are LOVING IT!!! Walks, bubbles, side-walk chalk... I am SOO ready for summer!

We have spent a lot of time outside, just soaking up the sun!! We have had quite a few conversations that go like this:

Ben: Mommy, can we please go outside?

Leah: Just a minute Ben, I need to finish what I am doing.

B: But Mommy, I need Vitamin D!!!! Otherwise my bones will break!!

How can you say no?

We have 12-month passes to the biltmore, and this month they gave us some free ones, so we have been going to the biltmore and walking around with friends a lot, and loving it!! Here are a few pictures!



Taking our roommate Bonnie to the Biltmore!


At the park!


How do you get 4 kids to look at the camera...

AND smile??


I have NO idea. :)


Smiles!


At the Biltmore again with Molly, Abby & Caroline!

No comments: