1.26.2012

Naomi: 21 Months!

Naomi Grace is 21 Months old!!


How can you not just want to eat her up? :)

Naomi is 21 months old and growing up so fast, I can't believe we are as close to 1 1/2 as we are to 2! She is becoming a little girl more and more each day. She loves people and music... and toys if the first two are not available. :)

She is finally talking a little more, her latest favorite phrase is "I DO!!"

Who wants to go see Uncle Ryan? I DO!
Who wants oatmeal for breakfast? I DO!
Who wants to go for a walk? I DO!
Who loves mama? I DO!
Who wants to get their diaper changed? Silence...

She has also added Bye-bye (but only when prompted), Bee (she loves our Bug Songs tape), and UTAH!! We practice that a lot in preparation for our trip. :)

No comments: