11.01.2011

Here we go...

THIS...


OR THIS...
That is the question....

I just registered for my very first 5k race. My sister-in-law Becki and I (and hopefully my brother Micah and some other friends too) will be running the Turkey Trot 5k on Thanksgiving morning. (I picked the race with the least intimidating name - no "iron man" here...)

As I blogged about a while ago, Becki and I started walking back in May, and started a program to run 20 minutes back in July. We fell off the wagon for September while I had a booth at the fair and she took a Nurse Assistant class, and we got back on the wagon in October. We have been running about 25 minutes, and hope to get to 30 or more before the race...

Ready or not... here we go!

I guess the only question left to answer is whether or not I am going to look more like turkey 1 or 2 by the end of the race.... (although neither one is very attractive - I am hoping for alive rather than dead) ... we shall see!

No comments: