Tales of the events, both real and imagined, thoughts, ponderings, some deep and some shallow, observations and the like as experienced by a girl, who was born in the north, grew up in the west, moved to the east and currently lives in the south.
6.03.2011
Popsicles!!!
My brother Micah got me THIS amazing toy. That's right folks... it freezes popsicles in 9 minutes!!! We have had so much fun with it! Our first attempt was watermelon pops as you can see below... we have since tried Key Lime Pie pops and last night we made Marble (vanilla and chocolate layered) Cheesecake Popsicles... were they ever good!!!!!!! Next on the list is the chocolate/peanut butter ones... yummy! Thanks again Micah!!!



I banished the kids to the deck while eating drippy, sticky things...and two minutes later this is what I found. :) (Sadly, about 10 seconds after I took this picture Ben fell off the top and cut his ear.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want one! So cool! (Pardon the pun.)
Post a Comment