3.26.2011

Naomi: 11 Months




We love bright colors in this house... okay... I love them and since I buy the majority of clothes in this household...

Naomi is becoming a girl, not just a baby, and even sometimes it feels like she isn't even much of a toddler. She runs, not walks. She LOVES her stuffed animals, gives them hugs and kisses and talks to them constantly. But she likes balls and cars and sticks and dirt too (the latter more than her older brother). She has also learned the very important skill of annoying her brother... a parenting curve I was not quite ready for... :)

She KNOWS what she wants, she is always pointing and grunting and babbling to get her point across and usually does it successfully. "Please" is her favorite sign because she almost always whats whatever you have. And because she is just too darn cute we give it to her more often than not. :)

Her hair is growing longer every day, as you can see in the pictures it is now in her eyes but I can't bring myself to cut it, and she pulls barrets out as soon as you put them in. I still have a hard time believing that I really have a blonde/very light brown haired child. :)

Sadly, her allergies are still in full swing (dairy, wheat, rice and berries) but we have discovered almond milk, coconut yogurt, spelt bread, barley pancakes and oat animal cracker/cookies so she doesn't seem to notice too much. And maybe someday she will get some teeth and we can just feed her steak. :)

No comments: