12.26.2010

Naomi: 8 Months




I know I always say it, but where does the time go? This little girl continues to grow so fast!

Like her brother, she loves people... especially her mama! (Hey I feed her, hold her, change her, play with her, snuggle her, sing to her and meet every other need she has... she better love me the most!! :) She definitely has more ideas about how things aught to work that her brother did. She likes life in her own terms. :) She is such a sweet baby, but she will not be ignored. If she decides she wants to be heard - you know it!

She is about 24lbs now, and thanks to cloth diapers (more on that later) she is moving OUT of 12 month clothes and INTO 18 month!! And her latest accomplishment, she has started STANDING! Not for too long, but each day it is getting longer and longer... it won't be long! (Ben walked at 8 months 10 days, so my brother - 2nd in line after me - is DETERMINED that she will walk before Ben, they practice every night... but we shall see, she is also about 7 lbs heavier than he was :).

As you can see, she loves playing peek-a-boo (or as they call it around here, "peep-eye!" - don't ask me why, I have no idea). She loves feeding herself and getting into any box/bag etc she possibly can! Fun, fun, fun!

No comments: