- Nose Ring
- Grind my own wheat to make my own bread
- Buy organic meat, milk & produce
- Kids sleep in my bed
- Homeopathic medicine
- And just added today: MAKE MY OWN YOGURT (Greek style, no less)
Still left, before I get my badge:
- Cloth diapers
- Wear flowy, broomstickish skirts
- Smell like body odor
4 comments:
You know, some friends of mine use cloth diapers and they swear by Cotton Babies and the Bum Genius diapers. No safety pins! I've babysat for my friend's daughter a bunch and those cloth diapers are AMAZING. You might seriously consider giving them a try. Just google "Cotton Babies" and look for Bum Genius.
We use cloth diapers and you know John and I aren't hippies at all! (And we use the BumGenuis ones and they're wonderful. They've already paid for themselves.)
As far as other hippie things...eat only local food or food that's traveled less that 250 miles. We'd starve.
LOL! Sounds familiar... Just going to Whole Foods makes you feel like a hippie sometimes. (I've got the cloth diapers one checked off, too.) ;-)
dreads...
Post a Comment