8.13.2009

Time Just Keeps on Passing

Our best friends in Asheville, Josh & Missy just moved away. :( We will miss them greatly, but know they are exactly where God has them! Josh was accepted into a Ph.D. program at East Carolina University and God brought a buyer for their house this week! Here are a few shots of Ben and their daughter Alina. They are 11 months apart to the day. They are sitting on Josh & Missy's U-haul :)
Not sure what I think of her.

This could be fun... but my ear itches.
So sweet!
This past week we house/dog/pap paw sat while our friends the Goodrums were gone for a week! We had great fun living in someone else's house, eating their food and just hanging out. Readi-Whip is one of Ben's new favorite foods. :) Video coming soon. :)
Yummy!
Ben and Pap Paw have always enjoyed each other's company, but spending a whole week together just sealed the deal. They would play in the mornings while I took a shower (pap paw would feed him raisins) and Ben would cry when we left him at his day program. The last day we were there the two of them sat and talked on the front porch for AN HOUR while Andrew and I cleaned and just enjoyed an hour by ourselves. Here is the picture...I had to sneak the picture so Ben didn't see me... but here is Pap paw, Ben & Dixie... Ben is now a HUGE lover of dogs. It is so very sweet.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Ohhh!!! I just love the pics of Ben and Alina! I saved them on my computer. Thanks for what you said, too. It made me tear up. We miss you guys already!! XOXOXO