3.16.2009

Time at Home

My time in Utah has gone by FAR too quickly! As I get ready to leave tomorrow here are a few things we did get to do!


  • Take care of a sick child. :( Ben caught some nasty bug on the plane and has had a cold and cough for two weeks, needless to say I have yet to get a good night's sleep... I am not looking forward to tomorrow's flight!
  • Opera - my brother Nathan was in an opera, and I had a BLAST seeing him in it! (See videos below)
  • Settlers of Catan - we probably played it 50 times... I can't get enough
  • Park City - we got a condo in Park City (a ski town about 1 1/2 hours from home) last week and the boys and I got to spend a day doing nothing.
  • Got to be the one driving the Suburban when the transmission when on the blitz.... fun fun...
  • Worked selling Usborne Books two different events. Four long days on my feet.
  • Catching up with old friends.... always fun!
  • Dinner with the boys... last night I got to go out with Micah, Nate & Buzz for dinner... CHILDLESS! Thank you mom!
  • Watch the snow fall... we got over a foot of snow while I was here!
  • Women's Retreat... I got to go to a women's retreat with my mom's church and the speaker was my old English tutor...and she is also the woman I want to be when I grow up...

It has been fun, and I will miss my family, but I am ready to home and a little routine. :)







No comments: