Growing up my mom would drag us all over creation going to yard sales. You know the annoying people that sit in your driveway and wait for you to officially open??? That was my mother. I always wanted to crawl in a whole and die when she would haggle the person down from 25 to 10 cents. However, I am sure I benefited from some of it. :)
Well, today we had a yard sale at my mother-in-law's house. Thankfully we didn't have any of the serious bargain shoppers and everyone went with the price I told them. (I price it low so that they won't ask to go cheaper). I do love cool mornings and seeing people that you haven't seen in a while and just hanging out with family. I have even made a whopping $30 AND got rid of a bunch of junk! Could you ask for more?
2 comments:
$30 ain't too shabby. Sorry it was slow though. Sounds like you had a good time anyway! =)
Annoying Yard Sale Shoppers Unite! Join us in beautiful northwest Georgia June 6-8, 2008 at the Dixie Highway 90-Mile Yard Sale. Three days of great bargains on antiques, collectibles and all types of junk along the nostalgic highway will make it worth the trip!
Post a Comment