4.03.2008

Firsts

I am sorry it has been a few days since I have posted anything. Poor Benjamin has come down with his 1st cold. Not a fun experience. He is such a great baby, and a real trooper, but I would be upset too if I couldn't breathe and snot was draining into my stomach. Today is Day 4 and he is doing much much better.

In other news we got an offer on our house (YAY) but it was so low that there was no way we could make it work (NOT-SO-YAY). So, sadly the people have moved on and we are still here waiting for our house to sell. Please pray that it sells quickly because Andrew's job is probably done the end of this month.

AND, I am planning the Coffeehouse at our church. The youth put on a Coffeehouse each year, we have live music, couches, tables, dessert, fruit and of course Coffee. It is going to be a great time, but we will see how Ben handles it, since he usually is sleeping by 8, and the Coffeehouse goes until 10. AND, Andrew won't be there because he has finals this week and is going down a day early to study. So, pray that Ben will get over his cold and just sleep through the whole thing. :)

If you are in Asheville, you really should come to the Coffeehouse!

No comments: